Product Name: NGK BPR8EIX Iridium IX Spark Plug
Manufacturer reference: BPR8EIX
Pcs In Set: 4 pieces | 1 Set
Part Number: BPR8EIX
Stock Number: 6684
Thread Diameter: 14mm
Thread Pitch: 1.25mm
Seat Type: Gasket
Reach: 19mm (3/4″)
Hex Size: 13/16″ (21mm)
Terminal Type: Removable Nut
Overall Height: JIS
Gap: .031″ (0.8mm)
Type: Fine Wire
Shape: Taper Cut
Resistor Value: 5k Ohm
Heat Range: 8
Torque Specs: Cast Iron: 18-25.3 lb. ft. Aluminum: 18-21.6 lb. ft.
Longevity: 60,000 km
Part Type: Iridium Spark Plug
Batteries: Lithium Metal batteries required.
Center Electrode Material: Iridium
Ground Electrode Material:
Cross Spark Plug: Denso 5316; Denso W24EPRZ-U; HKS M40G
Vehicle Type: Passenger Vehicle
Shipping Information: Self-catering-Dhaka
NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs are the most technologically advanced high-performance spark plugs available. Featuring a 0.6 mm iridium center electrode tip, they offer superior ignitability without sacrificing durability. The tapered ground electrode on the spark plugs increases flame kernel expansion, while the superior heat range design is ideally suited to the demands of high-performance environments. Specially designed to meet the needs of serious enthusiasts, Iridium IX Spark Plugs offer outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency, and long life. When you demand the most from your engine, rely on the proven performance of NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs. NGK’s new Iridium IX is the personification of these qualities and takes premium performance spark plugs to a new level. A level that is expected from the world leader in spark plugs.
- Fine Iridium tip ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark Iridium alloy has an extremely high melting point, perfect for today’s high-tech, high-performance engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating – superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency, and durability
- Ultimate design, technology, and performance.
- Iridium centre electrode (0.6mm diameter).
- Better ignition with less power needed.
- Higher performances compared to classic spark plugs.
- Taper Cut ground electrode (Better flame spread).
- 2 to 3 times more life in comparison with standard plugs.
- Better stability.
- Less fuel consumption.
- Stronger accelerations / More reaction from the engine.
- Corrosion-proof alloy.
- Cleaner combustion / Less unburned fuel.
- Easier cold start.
- Smooth Idle / fewer vibrations.